Friday 12 July 2013

More of them there swans...

I hope everyone is getting to enjoy some of this beautiful weather we have been having the last week or so...it actually feels like summer, right? For the first time in ages. How long it will last, who knows but for now it's G L O R I O U S!

I have been busy designing more new things and playing with a new textile design featuring those swans I have been so obsessed with of late. It's going to be available on two different coloured scarves very soon and I am looking at making new home wares with some of the existing print designs of horses, birds, big cats and now the swans. I am thinking cushions and more tea towels to start with...watch this space peeps, watch this space...

Here is a peek at the new design pictured while drying in the sunshine!

Swan print drying in the sunshine...

No comments: