Friday 28 December 2012

So, this is happening...

seasons greetings

I hope everyone had a great Christmas time and plans are looking good for the coming new year felicitations!

Christmas at Bonbi Forest was a super busy affair (I think the busiest yet!) so thank you to everyone who bought and gave Bonbi goodies this Christmas, your support is always very much appreciated indeed by independent businesses like Bonbi Forest. I always finish the last of the Christmas posting feeling eternally grateful that I am able to spend each and every day making things and earning my living doing what I love!

One of my new years resolutions this year is to post here more often. There's a few reasons I haven't been posting as much lately, the main one being that as well as beginning Christmas preparations waaaay earlier than I can usually get myself organised for (who wants to hear about Christmas in August, really?) I have had quite a lot of non-art/Bonbi related things on my mind of late because of this:

Bonbi Baba

Yep, due VERY soon in early January and it is all very exciting! The last few months have seen Mark and I painting the nursery, getting confused by the myriad of baby paraphernalia available, squealing (mostly me, occasionally Mark) at tiny outfits and wondering if my ever expanding belly can actually expand much more...finally though, now Christmas is out of the way, we are ready to meet the little bean. Hopefully she won't keep us waiting too long!

Much organising is taking place now while we wait for the baba so that the Bonbi shop can stay open (hurrah!) and in the meantime watch this space for news on Valentines goodies, artwork I have been meaning to show you for AGES and other bits and pieces...

2013 looks to be an exciting time here!

4 comments:

dawn said...

Aww congratulations! Wonderful news! :)

Peas and Needles said...

Congratulations!!!! This is so exciting! Cute a little girly!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! :D

trái cây sạch said...

Congrats. And a happy new year.