Wednesday 18 July 2012

Printing and love...

Printing horses...

I think this cool and rainy weather has brought out the scarf wearers in you guys, they are flying out! It was these Equus yesterday and today I have an afternoon of Big Cats printing planned...

I am bringing out some new colours of these for Autumn, any suggestions of favorite hues before I finalise plans?

Love cards have been popular lately too and it's not even Valentines...I can only think it's the season of wedding anniversaries and summer lovin'. Cute!

Lots of Me & Yous...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I think a nice rusty autumnal orange would look lovely :) I love your Equus scarves!

Anonymous said...

Wow your prints are lovely :)

amy said...

Love your Equus print!! it's beautiful! love the colours you have chosen now. I'm maybe too late but how about doing a yellow n grey combo? :)