Tuesday 2 November 2010

** Grand Autumn Sale **

Hello everyone, I hope you had a good weekend? Today is proving to be a bit of a busy one, I hope to have a 29 project update for you later, but it may have to wait until tomorrow, we shall see...

In the meantime with Autumn well underway, it is high time there was a little treat from me to you and here it is: The Grand Autumn Sale!!

You can receive 20% off any order over £10 if you wish, by entering the code AUTUMN at checkout until Midnight on Sunday 7th November...Sounds about right to me for gathering a few early bird Christmas stocking fillers and pressies!

Grand Autumn Sale

P.S, there is only ONE of the Agate Necklaces that I added to the site last week left! **EDIT: All sold out now!** I hope to have more before Christmas, but I'm not entirely sure when that will be...

4 comments:

Emma said...

I bought the last Agate Necklace! it was fate, the last one was the one i wanted all along and 20% off xxxx

Lee May Foster-Wilson said...

It sounds like it was meant to be Emma! I can assure you that it is very lovely and it will be on it's way to you shortly... :)

Anonymous said...

oh! Shopping time! Thanks for the 20% off.

Jx

IDREWTHIS said...

I LOVE your work and blog, brill that you have worked with Dan le Sac and Scroobius Pip too, I have a particular fondness for them and have boogied away to them live a good few times!!:)