Friday 26 November 2010

BUST!

I should have posted this a little earlier in the week but time seems to be running away with me somewhat at the moment...

This weekend I am packing some bags full of Bonbi goodies and heading to the big smoke of London to set up shop at the BUST Magazine Christmas Craftacular, which I am very excited about. We had a great time at the summer one and I am anticipating a good fun weekend!

The Craftacular is at the York Hall in Bethnal Green (a short hop, skip and jump from the tube station!) and there will be 70 stalls selling the wares of independent designers and makers from across the country along with crafty workshops, a bar, dj's and dancing...if you are in the area do come along, it's only £2 to get in and the first 100 through the door get a free goodie bag too!

If you do come along, come and say hello to me and Mark -->

Come and see me at The BUST magazine Christmas Craftacular!

I will have a 29 project update soon for you...it may be before I go or it may be when I get back. So much for my resolve to keep on top of it on a more regular basis eh? Anyway, either way I have lots to show you!

No comments: