Friday 19 November 2010

29 Project: Days 177 - 180

The forthcoming weekend is going to be quite busy for me I think, there will be some printing with friends, curry eating, horse duties amongst other things, and I have some new drawings swimming around in my head that I want to get down. I hope to be able to show some peeks next week...I hope everyone has a great weekend!

In the meantime, here is the latest installment of the 29 project: Days 177 - 180.

Day 177: Monday 15th November - New jewellery. I made up some batches of these today, they are detailed in my last blog post and are now available in the shop!
Day 177 - Making New Jewellery

Day 178: Tuesday 16th November - Riding. I have got Miss Pia to look after for the next couple of weeks. We are training hard for a competition at the beginning of December and she is also learning new things - flying changes & half pass for those in the know. It's very exciting.
Day 178 - Horse Duty

Day 179: Wednesday 17th November - Parade of Lights. It's not the best picture (from my phone I'm afraid) but on Wednesday evening we went to Truro's parade of lights. It had a dragon theme and there were some impressive entries! Thankfully, since it was so cold Mark and I and some friends managed to book a table at Pizza Express that was timed nicely with the parade and watched the whole thing from the warmth of the restaurant. Win indeed!
Day 179 - Parade of Light

Day 180: Thursday 18th November - I returned home from a long day to find this beautiful Rob Ryan exhibition card in the post box. My friend Laura had been to the show and nabbed one for me. She is very lovely.
Day 180 - Kissers

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The Rob Ryan card looks fab! Good luck with the horse training.

Anonymous said...

Those bracelets are adorable! I'm in love!


Camila F.

ANNA said...

i like the image with the horse!

Lee May Foster-Wilson said...

Thank you all! xXx