Wednesday 20 October 2010

29 Project: Days 149 - 151

Well, today has been a bit eventful...Mark and I had a little smash in the car, nothing serious but the car appears to be a write off. We are both fine and it is more of an inconvenience than anything. Buses in this area are few and far between (just 4 of them a day!) so I will be seeking lifts and borrowing rides to the studio and post office until we can sort ourselves out.

Oh well, I did say I wanted a new car, I just didn't think the old one would have to be wrecked to get one! Be careful what you wish for folks...

In better news I have sourced something I have been waiting an age to find at a decent price for an exciting upcoming project, hurrah!

Anyway, here are the latest 29 project pictures: Days 149 - 150...

Day 149: Monday 18th October - Leaves I like. This is why these kinds of leaves are in my head and in my work so often. They are subliminally force fed to me every Autumn when I walk down the path to the stables! I don't even know what they are!
Day 149 - Leaves I Like

Day 150: Tuesday 19th October - Leopard Cat. Tiger Cat. Sketching for stuff.
Day 150 - Leopard Cat, Tiger Cat

Day 151: Wednesday 20th October - Double Rainbow. I took this right before our smash (I wasn't driving by the way!). I think it was the rainbows fault, or maybe me squealing about how pretty it was...
Day 151 - Double Rainbow

3 comments:

Millie D said...

Just glad you are ok.

Elizabeth said...

Oh no, sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you're ok. But it is a very pretty rainbow!

Lee May Foster-Wilson said...

Thanks both! and yes, it was really pretty...thankfully we are both fine and no one else was hurt :)