Thursday 2 September 2010

New things are a coming...

As I mentioned earlier I have lots of new bits and pieces which will be added to the shop very soon including new jewels, prints, and some original drawings too...As well as these, I have some new cards as that I will show you tomorrow!

First up, there is a selection of framed colourful birds winging their way to the shop...they will be available as prints soon too:

Bird drawings: Gouache on Paper. 21 x 14.5 cm. Framed in painted wood frames.
Pink Bird Framed Original Drawing
Little Bird Yellow Framed Original Drawing
Green Bird Framed Original Drawing

Another original: Black Beauty - Gouache on paper. 21 x 14.5. Framed in a painted wood frame with mount.
Black Beauty Framed Original Drawing

I also have some more of these cute as pie lockets and vintage blossom stud earrings ready to be re-stocked...yay!
Mini Lockets
Blossoms and Blooms

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your horse paintings.
Great stuff!

check out my blog if you can....http://littlepaperbox.blogspot.com/