Thursday 9 September 2010

29 Project and some free ship shopping!

Hey! Tomorrow I am setting off on my hols...A bunch of us are heading to the End of the Road festival in Dorset's Larmer Tree Gardens and then Mark and I and our friends Lucy and Simon and their little girl are going on for a few days at Centre Parcs too, which I imagine will involve lots of bicycling and throwing ourselves down the river rapids, ha!

So, because of this, all orders placed from now until the 20th will ship on the 20th asap and in ship shape first class fashion. In the meantime you can get yourself some free ship shopping! Just enter the code FREESHIPSHOP at checkout...
Free shipping!

So, here's the latest installment of the 29 project...

Days 108 - 110:

Day 108: Tuesday 7th September - Making jewels...stocking up etc with these pretty bits n pieces...
Day 108 - Jewel Making

Day 109: Wednesday 8th September - Mark and I took a trip up to North Cornwall to go and visit his Mama. She's off to Australia for 4 weeks next week to visit Mark's brother and his wife Natalie and their new baby, Morwenna. I'm very jealous! Anyway, this moody looking shot was snapped at twilight on a humble Nokia...I quite like how it came out!
Day 109 - Filmic Driving

Day 110: Thursday 9th September - Today. I was trying to pack the tent for the weekend after giving it an airing and the kitties decided it was all great fun...cute but quite the hindrance!
Day 110 - Naughty Tent Cats

This will be my last post for a week or so...As usual just before I go away I am bursting with ideas which I hope to be able to crack on with when I get back. Lots of projects I wanna get going!!

I hope you all have a fab weekend and good week next week...

No comments: