Monday 26 July 2010

29 Project: Days 60 - 64...

A quick 29 project update for you today and a round up of alll the new things I have been putting in the shop will be coming up tomorrow!

Days 60 - 64...

Day 60: Wednesday 21st July - Studio tidying...I haven't been too well this week and tidying the studio and clearing orders was about all I could chivvy myself into doing for a few days. However a swift trip to the docs is seeing me better now and I'm nearly back up to speed! Anyway, when tidying I always seem to make much more mess than I started with before things get tidy again. I'm about half way through here...Day 61: Thursday 22nd July - Sketching, sketching, sketching...
Day 62: Friday 23rd July - Wedding picture previews! We had one of our wedding photographers (who also happens to be a lovely friend - www.ashleyhampson.co.uk) round on Friday evening with our pics which we perused over Kettle Chips and beer. They are looking so good, we are really pleased with them and I shall be posting all about the wedding later in the week...Day 63: Saturday 24th July - Mmmm, Mark and I and a bunch of friends went for a Thai dinner (my fave!) the bill came on a strange golden hand...Day 64: Sunday 25th July - My dad's birthday! My mama and I also took Pia to her first competition for a very long time...she found it all terribly exciting and we took dressage to new levels by including a spot of rodeoing and spinning around. Fun as it was it wasn't very successful! Here she is chilling out in the lorry afterwards...xXx

No comments: