Thursday 15 July 2010

29 Project: days 52 - 54...

Here's some more 29 project pics for your perusal...baby things and lots of wet! I have been adding new wearables to the shop and there are more accessories and jewels on the way so I will do a round up soon. Hopefully tomorrow! For the time being have a peek at the womens and mens sections of the shop...

Here's the 29 project update:

Day 52: Tuesday 13th July - It's been a week of new creatures! At the stables we have families of Swallows that return year on year to the same nests, something I find incredible considering how far they migrate every winter. The chicks are still in the nests with their big yellow baby beaks. I love them. In the next few weeks we'll be enjoying watching their maiden flights...bless! (Apologies for the not great photograph...I didn't want to use the flash for obvious reasons and the light from their florescent light fitting perch wasn't enough so I had a long exposure while I balanced on an upturned bucket with my arms above my head...camera shake inevitable!)Day 53: Wednesday 14th July - Mark's mama's poocher has had some babies! They are Hungarian Vizla pups who are the most delicious golden caramel colour. Unfortunately not all of the already small litter survived, but the two that did are just gorgeous...Day 54: Thursday 15th July (today!) - The great British Summertime...oh yay. That is all I have to say about that.More new things tomorrow...hurrah!

No comments: