Thursday 1 July 2010

29 project: Days 39 and 40...

Remember me bleating on about how I had been living in shorts this last couple of weeks because of the gorgeous weather, just a couple of posts back, in fact, on Monday?....well, today it's pouring and back in the jeans I am. I tried to resist, but the thought of dragging some soggy horses in from the field with bare legs later didn't appeal so trews it is...boo.

Anyway, here are days 39 and 40 of the 29 project...
Day 39: Wednesday 30th June - Petal hearts. I saw these on the floor right near the studio. It's not confetti, just actual petals from an actual shrub. So pretty!Day 40: Today, Thursday 1st July - The view from here...I took this before it started raining, when I was taking Lauder for a nice stroll around the fields earlier. The grass hasn't been topped in this particular field yet, it's so long! He likes to jump through it and over the thistles, and since it is as tall as his knees in places, he also likes to try and grab the odd mouthful as we go by...naughty!

No comments: