Tuesday 15 June 2010

Pegasus

A little while ago I mentioned that I had been drawing a lot of horses of late. It seems that with his little delicate wings and nonplussed expression, you guys were particularly taken with the little Pegasus I painted...and so he is now available as a print!

As always, printed with fade resistant archival inks onto a lovely matte archival paper, signed on the back, and he is available in two sizes - conventional A5 and A4 for easy framing:
Bag yourself a Pegasus HERE!

I also have never mentioned that selected pieces of my work are available through fabulous art and illustration portal Society6. I have yet to get lots of things up there but a few (mostly horse based) pieces can be bought as prints, IPod skins and Laptop skins. If you would like to decorate your techy gadgets with my pictures, then you can see and shop them HERE!

1 comment:

Daria Hlazatova said...

great designs! i love your blog a lot - beautiful leafy and ornaments! :)