Friday 21 May 2010

Happy weekend...15% off!

Well, in one week tomorrow I will be getting wed...I can hardly believe it has come around so fast!

This weekend I should think will mostly be spent trying to enjoy some of this wonderful sun we are currently soaking in, printing some fun stuff, painting wedding signs and on Sunday, celebrating my last birthday (and weekend!) as a Miss.

I just wanted to give a little heads up that while I will still be shipping goodies out as fast as I can, I won't be making any new stock for a little while. Some items are running a little on the low side so if you want something, nab it! Also, to celebrate my last week of non-marriedness (word for that?) I am offering 15% off in the shop until the end of the month how about that?

Just enter the code WEDHURRAH at checkout to redeem the offer...

Anyways, I hope everyone has a good weekend. Here is a picture of my family's sweet puss cat Lou-Lou enjoying some early evening sun:

No comments: