Saturday 10 April 2010

Stones and Stardust

This week folks, this week! I will be launching my new jewellery collection, Stones and Stardust!

Here is a peek at two of the new pieces:

They will be in the shop to launch the newness on Monday Edited to add: They are in the shop NOW and are both very limited edition, I hope you like them! See and shop them HERE and HERE!

Does anyone remember these bracelets I made last year that were featured in Grazia? Well they all sold out and I was unable to get any more of the vintage disc chain...but last week, lo and behold I found a length of this beauteous chain and nabbed it. So until they sell out again, Feather Nest Bracelets are back in stock! See and shop HERE!

I hope everyone is having a splendid weekend with lots of fun and merriment!

1 comment:

Jen said...

loving your new creations! Jen x