Monday 5 April 2010

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter break...the extra long weekend is always a welcome one around here, Mark and I have a HUGE basket of little eggs and bunnies that were gifted to us over the weekend to munch through.

I am still deciding whether to eat them all at once to remove all unhealthy treats from the house as quickly as possible and resume my pre-wedding health kick, or to spread them out over the coming weeks...knowing my sweet tooth and my lack of discipline when it comes to sweets and treats I will probably be partaking in the former of the two options...ha!

Anyways, while I have been consuming lots of chocs I have also been working on my new jewellery collection which I am enjoying making very much...above is a peek of things to come. I am very excited about it! All will be revealed soon...

No comments: