Monday 1 March 2010

So this is what I've been up to...

I have been a little quiet on the blog of late as I have been busily concocting some brand new tee designs for Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip. This time around I have created two online exclusive designs which went live today and I am making another (with bears and magic!) for their tour which starts on the 12th...it's certainly been a printing frenzy in the studio with more to come!

Both of these designs are available in mens and womens sizes HERE!

The busy time of it lately has meant that my monthly project took a bit of a back seat last month (I know, I know! Falling at the second month!) but I have some pieces in the works so I'll be carrying February's theme of Camping and the Great Outdoors over through March and will be releasing a few new bits on the site over the next week or so...Keep your eyes peeled!

1 comment:

Gabriela Cantu said...

absolutely love your style!! you're super super talented!