Monday 18 January 2010

Happy Monday!

I heard today is meant to be blue Monday? The bleakest day of the year. I hope you have all managed to avoid the blues, they ain't too good. It was a beautiful sunny day here which was enough to lift my spirits...Hurrah! Anyway, I just wanted to give a little heads-up about a couple of things today which are as follows:

Sometimes people like to ask me questions about stuff, so I opened a Formspring account where you can ask me things about Bonbi Forest and me and other creative stuff. If you want to ask a question of me, fire away here and I'll do my best to answer them for you --> www.formspring.me/bonbiforest

Also: A few people have been wondering if I will ever have the lovely Autumn bracelets in a silvery shade...well, I do! I have made a batch and will be putting them on the website tomorrow...here's a peep:

...and for a little bit of eye candy frivolity, look at these beads that arrived today! I love beads...I will be making jewel-like things with them soon, but for now they are just so pretty as they are :)

No comments: