Wednesday 4 November 2009

Feather Thread Bracelet...

I have had a good selection of vintage chain around the studio for a while, using it to create pretty things as and when the inspiration came to me and now I have just about used it up and I'm down to my last strand! It's one I've been saving as I like it so much and it is a vintage gold plated fifties style textured link chain that is really pretty, with a definite dash of old time glamour.

I have been making a lot of bracelets lately with a celestial and feathery theme and yesterday I finally made up my mind about how to incorporate this into another of these lovelies, and came up with the Feather Thread Bracelet (All sold out now!). It has a large cluster of feathers, a little swooping swallow and three vintage look Swarovskis along with two newer chains and (what has now become an oft requested addition to my bracelets) a thread of bright red cord...

Of course, not having much of this chain left means Feather Thread is a very limited edition little number...I hope you like it!

See and Shop it HERE!

No comments: