Thursday 17 September 2009

End of the Road Lights...

I almost forgot to post these pics! Last weekend me and Mark and a bunch of friends headed to Dorset's Larmer Tree Park for the End of The Road festival, the weather was so beautiful all weekend and we had a splendid time indeed. Musical highlights for me were the Dirty Projectors, Magnolia Electric Company and Richmond Fontaine (who's new album is just wonderful).

The festival is surrounded by trees which had been strung with thousands of tiny twinkling fairy lights and lanterns and made for some interesting photographs for sure (especially when I couldn't keep the camera still!). I loved the effect of the streaks of light but also there was an umbrella installation that looked as pretty and interesting in the sun as it did with the lights of the night:







No comments: