Monday 3 August 2009

Time for a change...

Today I have some news for you all that is a little sad but also very exciting for me, a complete clash of emotions indeed. Sorry for all of the text, but please do read on, there is a discount coupon at the end of it :)

As of the end of August the Indie Emporium as we know it will close it's doors and I won't be selling the wares of other designers any more. I won't be shutting the Bonbi Forest store completely though, no way! I have lots of exciting Bonbi things planned and because of this it has become time for a change so I can make them happen...

I'm not closing The Emporium because of any credit crunch or recession issues either, it really is the opposite! The store has grown and grown over the last 2 years that it has been open and now has nearly 60 designers supplying their wonderful goodies. The matter of the fact is that along with the growth and it's success it has also meant that there has been a big increase in the amount of work it takes to keep it running smoothly and efficiently and it really is just a bit too much for this one designer to keep running on her own, as well as keep on making and creating new and fresh and lovely things. That's the sad part...

...but this is the exciting part!--> A few happenings lately have made me realize that being a shop keeper isn't what I want to be, and I have always believed that though it's not always easy, it's so important to be true to yourself in that respect, don't you agree? You may have noticed on this here blog that I have been drawing and painting a lot more lately and that is what I will be doing with myself once I no longer have such a big store to run, so this definitely isn't the end of Bonbi Forest! I will be re-launching in September with a whole host of new tees, accessories, jewels and art that I hope you are going to love as much as I already do :)

So: You have until the end of August to nab those treats you have had your eye on before they are gone for good! To send the store off I will be offering 15% off any transaction over £15 for the rest of the month. Many items have already been reduced such as jewellery from Yuen, little pictures from Steph Littlechild, and my remaining Bonbi Tees are reduced to make way for all of my hot new goodies in September!

To redeem the discount, just enter the code BYEBYE when prompted at checkout...Don't forget that many items in the store are one off and unique pieces, so if you find something you like in The Emporium get it, it won't be there again!!

So it just remains to say a big THANK YOU to all of my loyal customers and followers for all of your support, I really do appreciate it and I do hope you will stick around for the Bonbi treats I have planned this Autumn :)

Much love xXx

Get to The Bonbi Forest Indie Emporium by following THIS LINK!!!

6 comments:

The Scarlet Wonderland said...

as you say sad but exciting! Look forward to seeing what September brings :-) x

Kim said...

Sad to see the store go! the emporium has been great for finestimaginary, and I've really enjoyed sharing my goodies with your customers. I completely understand why you're doing it, though, and really admire you for it!

Alice Potter said...

Good for you. I am in a similar mind set myself, wanting to close shops to reinvent myself. I will be back to check in september to see what you have done!

Lee May Foster-Wilson said...

Thanks for your lovely comments guys! xx

Sherisa of L'élephant Rose said...

Congratulations darling!!! Many many many blessings on the future endeavor. You will be absolutely spectacular! I just know it ;)
xoxoxo

Gayle said...

good luck. i really hope it goes well for you as i am sure it will. gayle