Thursday 30 July 2009

The Butterfly Catchers...

I love butterflies. I love even more to see them free amongst the flowers. Though they are quite common, it's always a pretty surprise to see them. I wonder why some people like to capture them and keep them for themselves?

New drawings: (sorry again for the not amazing pictures...!)

Here is another new painting too! I made this one for Mark's mum who's birthday it was yesterday. It features her Hungarian Vizla pooch, Kizzie, greeting a boating guest to their beautiful garden under a clear night sky...

3 comments:

Künstlicher said...

Ahh Lee I love your new paintings! They're so pretty, lovely colours too. Reminds me of Sweden for some reason...

Lee May Foster-Wilson said...

Aww, thanks lady :)

Unknown said...

so cute i love the drawings, and the new painting! again i really like your style :)