Tuesday 3 March 2009

Heads up

Hello, Just a quick heads up on a few fun and lovely things today...

If you haven't had the pleasure yet, I recommend a listen of Alela Diane's new album To Be Still. I am no music reviewer so I won't even attempt it but if you like Nina Nastasia, Cat Power etc its probably right up your street. He first album is pretty good too: The Pirates Gospel.

Also I just wanted to mention that the newest issue of NEET Magazine is out now...yay!

Last but certainly not least: If, like me you were kind of getting used to the drier weather the British Isles have been enjoying of late and are fed up with this miserable grey day already the have a play with THIS-->

A little bit ridiculous but very fun, it appears to be made up of Mr Oizo samples! There is nothing like creating your own crazy rhythms to lift the spirits...ha! From Ron Winter

Enjoy!

No comments: