Wednesday 17 December 2008

Whassup?

Just a couple of little bits of things I have been working on this last month...

Canvasses for Fred Flare:
New tee for Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip's library tour!!
I have also been putting together my new website!! A portfolio for all of my artwork which I am hoping will be up and running by the new year. I wanted it up sooner but December has been rather manic (in a good way!) and I have yet to get it finished...but with my beau's help it is on it's waaaay!!
And this is a beautiful necklace I received from lovely Jen at Cat and Bang!! It's so sparkly with Swarovski crystals (I love Swarovski beads!!) and with a sweet deer and little snowflake is the perfect wintertime accessory...Thanks Jen :)Last weeks dressage to music was fun, except Lauder took an exception to the audience and kept a good ear cocked towards them just in case they did anything untoward like rustling or moving at all or other really scary things like that. Applause proved to be too much and he did a wonderful spin when they clapped at the end which ended our performance with a flourish to say the least!! Poor chap, I think he must be shy or something, bless!

So I hope all of your Christmas shopping is coming along well. Don't forget the last date you can place UK orders n the Emporium so they will get to you in time for Christmas is this Friday the 19th December and make sure you get your orders in by midday so I can pack 'em up and get them posted to ya!!

No comments: