Monday 22 September 2008

Swallows, deer and sparkles...

Ahh, finally summer seems to have arrived just as we are nearing the end of September! The weather has been gorgeous here over the last week, I love it!

So, over the weekend as well as enjoying the sunshine I added some of my latest Bonbi Forest jewellery to the store... the new pieces feature swallows, deer, vintage floral details, sparkling Czech glass and little owls and can be seen RIGHT HERE!!



In other news my brilliant web designer Pensandpencilsandpens (aka Mark, my beau) has re-designed his portfolio site. It features a grand selection of his bespoke web design work including The Bonbi Forest Indie Emporium, Urbindimo, Bat For Lashes, Hennie Haworth, and Urban Fresh Fruit.

Being very interested and inspired by books, music and film he will also be featuring snippets of inspration and interesting finds in a new blog which will be well worth checking back for...You can have a lookie HERE!

No comments: