Wednesday 10 September 2008

Bonbi Headbands!

My Bonbi Forest headbands are now in store as well!!


There are three different colours to choose from in numerous different colour combinations. They have a little bird and stars which depending on how you wear it can peek out from behind your ear...very cute!

Well I didn't do too badly at the competition on Saturday. Lauder was a bit excited and naughty but still managed a decent test (despite some uncalled for bouncing and neighing) and came away with a 2nd and a 3rd, and little Pia who I ride at competitions for my Mum achieved her best score ever (72.2 for all you dressage bods, not bad at all!!!), unfortunately we were pipped at the last minute by someone on another super score and came 2nd but I was still so pleased with her. Yay's all round!! Below is a little pic of Lauder and I, a rare moment of still and quiet from him on Saturday!

No comments: