Tuesday 20 May 2008

Colours!

Over the weekend I added four great new tees from Pinecone and Chickadee to the store: two for kids and two for adults! They are in wonderful paintbox bright colours with really cute prints.


Have a lookie HERE!

It's a beautiful sunny day here, but we have a really cold East wind rattling through so I'm all wrapped up! Roll on the days when I can take a blanket, paper and pencils outside and enjoy the sunshine...actually that's not always idyllic as it sounds here because if I'm outside, the dog or the cats usually come over to say hello and end up rolling around on my drawings and books. Especially Lou Lou cat, who has a penchant for playing with pens and pencils!

At least I can open the studio windows and let the air blow through. It's an animal free zone no matter how much they may want to come in!!

No comments: