Wednesday 9 April 2008

Bonbi Vests

What a changeable time recently! Blazing sunshine then snow then sunshine, then hail, then sunshine...I wish the weather would make up it's mind. On Monday I excercised one horse in brilliant sunshine and then half an hour later (I kid you not) I was riding another in an inch of snow and a quiet flurry of flakes. Bizarre!!

Anyway, I hope it warms up a bit soon because I have printed some new vests! They feature the same patterned owl design from my Bonbi Forest scarves which has deer, trees, owls, houses and balloons mixed in with lots of pretty hand rendered patterns.

The pattern is printed on the vests in mauve and then slightly offset and printed again with a dark grape purple on top which has streaks of shimmering gold too...
I just love the cut of these vests. They have large armholes and a very flattering loose drape and look great layered over other vests or on their own. Pretty!! See the vest in the store HERE

I have also made a few pieces of new jewellery too. There are golden skeleton leaves (love these and kept a pair for myself!) and a cute double chain For the two of you necklace, with a little heart inscribed "He who holds the key can unlock my heart" with a dangling key and sparkling Swarovski crystals. The chains can either be worn as one necklace or separated by an extra clasp and the heavier key chain given to the man of your dreams...yay!


I will be making more new jewellery over the next week for the store so stay tuned for that, plus I have some new Bonbi Forest jersey scarves coming soon too...We'll need them if it keeps threatening to snow. eek!

No comments: