Wednesday 27 February 2008

Tin Shed

Well things didn't quite go to plan at the weekend! Myself and the g-g Lauder started off well and then encountered a few problems during our test, so victory was not to be...Never mind, I was just pleased to be there and riding in such good company!! It was a fun weekend however with a delicious Thai meal and some erratic darts playing in the centre of Dorchester on Saturday night!!
I had some nice pictures taken and when they get posted to me I will put one on here for all to see!

So since then I have been making some new Owl scarves and a Beach party themed collection of jewellery which along with some tees for guys and girls, are going to Cumbria to be in a contemporary craft show called Tin Shed: Contemporary crafts from New York to Cumbria. The show is being run by The Shop Floor Project and takes place from March 21st to 24th. See the poster for venue details and times etc... I shall re-post about this as a reminder nearer the time anyway!

A friend alerted me to this very strange Rubiks cube video by one of my favorite directors Michel Gondry...! Er, enjoy!?!

No comments: