Friday 7 December 2007

New stuff and Bonbi in Knitting

It's been oh so quiet on the blog front lately, apologies for that.

This weekend is the Portishead ATP at Minehead, and I'm missing it! Waa! I love ATP, though I can't complain having managed to get to 2 already this year...Have a super time if you are going, and raise a glass for me at fellow Cornishman Richard D James aka Aphex Twin..yaya!!

Last weekend we took the Bonbi wares down to The Xmas Fair at Penryn's Jubilee Wharf which was a great market place of contemporary Cornish craft and food. Unfortunately I forgot my camera, but it was all abuzz with Christmas shoppers and they had singing and a band and all sorts! As well as all the tees and jewellery, I took my new Bonbi scarves which went down a treat. I only have a couple left, I'm in the process of printing some more and will be putting them on the site this weekend, so keep your eyes peeled for them!

So since the last post we have had a restock of Cat and bang jewellery which is again going fast, so grab your exclusive piece while you can! Also this weekend I will be stocking the shop with new cards from Pinecone and Chickadee, new Tea towels from Mr PS, a brand new Cake zine from Luke Hall, and as well as my scarves, Bonbi Forest shoppers and some lovely new BF jewellery!!! It's kinda go go go-arama!!!

As well as all that my Bonbi Forest Red India Leaf earrings have been spotted in the Christmas supplement of Knitting Magazine...See below....Thank you Knitting!


xXx

No comments: